Okay, true confessions time! I looked at the sketch in the morning, and then went upstairs about 8 hours later to create. I remembered squares creating a background (not rectangles) and proceeded to cut 3/4" squares of the Storytime DSP to create my background. So I ended up creating a little quilt of squares and ran it through the Big Shot with the Hounds tooth embossing folder. I added the die cut strip of white on the right because I couldn't figure out another way to get an even border around the quilt. Anyway, here's my card. I just love this set!
- Stamps ~ Life Shared
- Papers ~ Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Watercolor paper, Storytime DSP
- Accessories ~ Big Shot, Hounds tooth embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, markers
- Always use watercolor paper ~ it's worth every penny!
- Always stamp image with Black Staz-on
- This was done using Stampin' Up! markers and a blender pen. I used many of the colors that are listed as coordinating with the Storytime DSP
So what do you think? Does this bring back any memories for you?
Have a great weekend!